6 Key Steps to Buying Your Dream Home!
Your trusted Advisor can walk you through THE 6 KEY STEPS to home ownership, if you’re currently looking to buy a home, don’t wait to talk to an Advisor about meeting your goals.
3 Starting Steps to Home Ownership
- Make a Decision to Buy – The only way to realize your dream is by taking the 1st step.
- Get Pre-Qualified – We choose the right loan and provide a prequalification letter in minutes.
- Talk to a Realtor – If you don’t have a realtor, we can help find a local agent to begin searching for your new home.
3 Closing Steps to Home Ownership
- Lock a Low Rate – Your loan advisor will help shop the best rate for your scenario.
- Submit All Conditions – Provide most recent W2’s, Paystubs and Bank Information for loan approval.
- Doc Signing – You are clear to close. We schedule a notary to sign the final loan documents.
WHAT PRODUCT BEST FITS YOUR NEEDS?
- 1% DOWN CONVENTIONAL LOAN – You put down 1% Lenders give you 2% for a total of 3% equity at close.
- FHA 3.5% DOWN – A great way to buy a new home with low downpayment and minimal credit score.
- VA LOANS 0% DOWN – A great way to purchase a home with 0% down! Exclusive to active military and retired borrowers
- SELF EMPLOYED – for borrowers with minimal employment documentation. Based on bank statements or eligible assets.
- INVESTOR SPECIALS – For experienced investors who are purchasing or refinancing investment properties to be held for business purposes.
- CONVENTIONAL FIXED RATE LOANS – These loans require 20% down in most cases. Fixed Rate terms vary from 10 to 30 years.
- JUMBO LOANS – For loan amounts that exceed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s conforming limits of $424,100 (high balance), or $637,150 in some high cost areas. Loan programs up to $15 Million.
Next Potential Rate Increase - Fed Meeting 12/13/2017
Buy More Home With Less Money Down
GET PRE-QUALIFIED TODAY